You know those “World’s Greatest Dad” coffee mugs and t-shirts? If they weren’t so downright cheesy, I would totally get my dad those things for Father’s Day. He deserves to be recognized as the World’s Greatest Dad, because he is….really.
My dad loves the Lord with all of his heart. It is completely evident whenever you are around him. His caring and kindness towards others sets him apart from the rest, and his willingness to always lend a hand is unmatched.
I must also say that if you looked up the words “Mr. Fix-It” in the dictionary – you would find my dad’s picture. I’m not kidding – this guy can fix anything. He truly has a gift for getting things done...and I like that about him. Take matters into your own hands. Don’t be afraid to get dirty.
I am so thankful that my dad has always been there for me. His encouragement and love has truly helped shape me into who I am today.
I love you Daddy. Always have and always will.
I love you Daddy. Always have and always will.

2 comments:
so sweet...i've got a daddy like that too- absolutely the best!
You Daddy's girl...
-Mom
Post a Comment