I cannot believe that Hank and I actually waited until we got to our hotel in Half Moon Bay, just outside of San Francisco, to open the envelope. Take a look at what was inside.
Please keep our little BOY in your prayers. Supposedly he is a little small right now, so we want him to keep growing and be a healthy baby!
More San Fran pics to come....
10 comments:
Congrats!!! Jono and I are thrilled for you guys.
Xoxoxo
Laura
SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Praying for you all. Love you!!!
Karen Ingram
Awe!!!! Congrats guys!
XO,
Amanda
YAY!! We are so excited and Benjamin will be so happy to have another friend!! Boy's are the best!!
I think it is so appropriate that you are wearing blue when you found out! You and Hank both look so happy!
Congratulations.
Love,
Katie
YAHHHHHHH! I had no idea that you guys had decided that you wanted to find out! Aren't you so glad that you did? Congrats on having a little boy, you both will be great with a little Hank, Jr! :) It's truly a miracle to see those 3D sonograms, amazing huh! YAH, so good glad that you feel somewhat relieved from seeing the pictures, it just does something to your soul, believe me! So, excited to go thru this together!
-Ang
Yay!! I LOVE little boys. I am disappointed my "call" was wrong b/c I thought girl. I am usually pretty good at guessing! :)
So thrilled for y'all. Enjoy your trip!
-Jordan C.
Kasi, I let out a little yelp this morning in my office as I opened up your email! Praise Papa for your son! ^_____________^
I can't wait to see your big belly when I get home. Have a wonderful summer and know that you are in my sreyarp!
Love you!
Day
Congratulations Kasi, I'm excited for y'all!!
-Amy
JUST now getting this as I check my email sporadically at camp!
CONGRATS on a boy!!!! Are you telling the name or waiting!? So
excited for ya'll!!!!!!!
-Casey
Awwww, congrats! So happy for you two! See you at Bible Study.
-Amanda Browning
Post a Comment