MB, Addie and I had a FABULOUS time in NYC. We ate wonderful meals, saw two incredible plays, shopped, and visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Empire State Building. Take a look at what we did in the Big Apple.
MB had to stop for a photo opp with Mickey.
I am realizing that grandparents will do anything to make their grandchildren happy.
My hand inside Shaq's handprint. (NBA store)
We found the cutest hats inside FAO Schwatz. Too bad I don't have a Mad Hatter party to attend.
Wicked was the cutest play of all time! I highly recommend it if you like a good laugh.
Jersey Boys had really great music...you can't help but sing along!
It rained off and on the entire time we were there.
On the subway
If I lived in New York (with endless finances) I would want to live in the Upper East Side. Just look at this beautiful street and perfect row home.
If anyone knows me well....they know that Monet is my all time favorite artist. These paintings were worth the trek through one of the largest art museums in the world.
Breakfast in Times Square
The Chrysler Building - view from the Empire State Building
My favorite morning show - the fourth hour of the Today show
This is Hoda and a guy from Morning Joe (Kathy Lee wasn't in NYC last week)
Look closely and you can see MB's hand in the shape of a dog.
Thanks Mrs. Beth for an amazing trip to New York. Addie and I are lucky to have you in our lives!
While we were in New York, Renee had her baby! Davis Reed Dickerson joined the world on Wednesday, July 14th. We flew into Atlanta on Thursday afternoon and I rode back to AL with MB and Addie. This was hard for me, as I was so close to seeing Hank and going home after being away for a while! However, how often does your best friend have their first child?!?!? So...my mom and I drove to Montgomery on Friday to visit precious Davis and the proud new parents.
I think my mom would have taken him home.
Cutie pie
Renee and baby Davis
Man... I can't believe this new chapter has opened! Motherhood!
On Saturday, Hank drove to Alex City to pick me up and then we headed to Birmingham for Thomas' 30th SURPRISE birthday party. Thanks to Amber, I really think Thomas was surprised!
Waiting outside for the birthday boy.
Hank was on the lookout.
Libby, Addie, me and Elisabeth
Mr. Tom and Libby holding hands.
Tiger Walk
Finally....Amber and Thomas arrive!
Lance led the crowd in a rousing cheer, "When I say 3, you say 0!"
Hank and Libby having a little chat.
A big kiss for Uncle T
I guess you get sillier the older you get.
It took an army to light all those candles!
Make a wish!
With all seriousness, Thomas is a true blessing to the Lamberth family. He is one of the greatest guys I know and I wish only the best for him in the future. May his next 30 years be filled with happiness, love and laughter!


1 comment:
Great pics Kasi- looks like an awesome trip!
Post a Comment