8/29/10

AC girls are the best!

This past weekend, I had a baby shower in my home town.  I had such a great time seeing all of my friends and catching up with folks I haven't seen in a long time!

I'm pretty sure this wreath was for Baby Davis' arrival....
but it also worked perfectly for Baby Lamb's party!

Homemade petit fours and fresh hydrangeas - two of my favorite things

Me and Mom

MB, Laurie and Addie
When I told Hank that his aunt made the drive down from Atlanta he said, "I think she likes me."  

Hank's cousin, Ali and his aunt Karen drove from Montgomery.

Kacee and Renee are showing what we normally do when we get together.

-Opening gifts galore-
Notice the elephant finger puppet in the pocket of the diaper bag.  MB got us a tiger finger puppet as well, and she thought that we should go ahead and teach our child the ways of AU vs. AL.  
Train 'em young, Raise 'em right!  War Eagle! 

Kacee's mom and my mom having fun with the babies.

Cheryl and her (I can't believe she's grown) sister DD

Libby made a debut at the shower as well!

The Hostesses - Kacee, Cheryl, me, Renee, Dayoung, and Mrs. Diane (Renee's mom)
There was one more hostess, but she was unable to come.  We missed you Elisabeth!

Did you notice------------Dayoung has returned from China!  We were so glad to see that she made it back to the States safely, and we missed this "Spunky Monkey" while she was gone!  Now that we've got Baby Lamb's shower out of the way....it's time to celebrate Dayoung!  She is getting married September 25th and we couldn't be more excited about sharing this special time with her.
We love you, Day!

Thanks girls for such a lovely shower.  You are the best, best friends a girl could ask for.  
"Forget me not,
Forget me never,
I wish to be
your friend forever!"

And Pam.....you really are a great photographer.  We've just got to get you IN some of the pictures!!

1 comment:

Pamela Lankford said...

Yeah! I tend to hide behind the camera! I am glad you had a great baby shower. I hope this weekends shower is just as successful! See you Sunday! :)