For those of you who didn't know, I have been a Middle School Cheerleading Coach since the beginning of August. I coached at a private Christian school (Fellowship Christian) and it truly was a wonderful experience getting to know these 12 girls and help them become better cheerleaders and friends.
We invited the 6th grade cheerleaders to perform with us during this game. My squad is in the center of the pyramid.
Go Paladins!
This month was also a celebration for one of my dear friends from high school who got married last weekend.
We came together to help Dayoung get ready for the big day. Crafts galore!
We showered her with lingerie
We hosted a bridal shower for her at my condo - Complete with great food and silly games
All of the bridesmaids with the bride-to-be
Dayoung got married on Saturday, September 25th at the Tate House outside of Atlanta. It was a gorgeous location and one of the sweetest ceremonies you could imagine. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera (dreadful, I know) so I don't have any pics from the big day.
Hank and I also went to the Auburn vs. Clemson game this month. It was brutally hot, but I survived....until the 2nd quarter when my feet/ankles were so unrecognizable I had to go and get them iced at the first aid station inside the stadium! I was so upset - - our only Auburn game this season, and we were sitting in the first aid clinic. I must tell you though, if you ever get sick at an Auburn game - that's the place to go. An air conditioned room, tons of nurses at your beck and call, cold water and a place to lay down!
Our friends from JFBC came down to the game
Lamberth's, Boney's with Baby Bradford, Anderson's with Caroline, and Hostetler's
And last, but certainly not least, my mom and Pam hosted a family shower with all of the girls in my family. I'm so blessed to be surrounded by an over-the-top loving family.
Me and Pam
My Aunt Lisa kept handing me an endless supply of gifts!
Then, after my family shower, I went down to the Lamberth's house and was showered with MORE gifts from all of those lovely ladies! Either I'm spoiled or Baby Lamb surely will be! Thanks girls!
I love this growth chart!
Now, the countdown is on. People have stopped asking me, "How far along are you?" and have starting asking, "How much longer do you have?" Well.....as of yesterday, I have 4 more weeks until my due date. I constantly ask myself and Hank, "Are we ready for this?" At this point it's like a freight train. Ain't no stoppin' it!
By the way, we are almost finished with Baby Lamb's nursery.
Here's a sneak peek at the pillows we had made for the daybed in the nursery.
Hopefully you are caught up with what's been going on in the ATL Lamberth household. I'm praying this month will be much slower than the last. I don't have many more dates with my husband and quite nights, so I'm going to enjoy it!


1 comment:
love the "preview" pics of the nursery and the fun game day pic!!! the countdown is on to meeting baby Lamb!
Post a Comment