10/3/10

He has a Name!

The countdown is on.

It's go time.

Pull up your boot straps - it's coming.

Today I am 37 weeks.  I've made it to a full term pregnancy, and now we wait.

The good news is....the nursery is finished and we are officially ready to share "Baby Lamb's" real name!

Here is a partial picture of what our den looked like before:

And here are several after shots:

My dad and Hank put up these doors into the nursery a few weeks ago.  
We still need to add door knobs.

My favorite thing is the family collage - all of our immediate family and my grandparents.
I'm sure we'll have a lot of conversations about the people in that frame!  



Still need to get a photo for the navy and white frame.  The ABC's and Child of God prints came from Etsy's.  Thanks Addie for the idea!


All of these preparations were done for our son, William Henry Lamberth.  :)  We will call him Henry, after his Daddy.

William was the name of two of my great-grandfathers (one on my dad's side and one on my mom's side), and also the name of my grandmother's brother.  Henry is Hank's real name.

NOW it feels real.  He has a name, a nursery, and a car seat.  That's everything, right?

Be praying for us while we wait.  I'm sure these next few weeks will go by S-L-O-W-L-Y.

5 comments:

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

AWE! That is so precious. The nursery is beautiful. Y'all did a fabulous job. We cannot wait to meet our new pal Henry.

Casey said...

YAY! So excited for ya'll. The nursery is ADORABLE. Love the idea of the family photo collage. I also love the "I am a child of God" picture - saw that on someone else's blog not too long ago. LOVE IT!

Rhonda said...

I can't wait to meet sweet baby Henry!

Addie Lamberth said...

LOVE it! It looks great... Glad you got the artwork on Etsy. I thought it was precious! And the family collage... what a great idea! Can't wait to meet Henry!

Susan said...

Kasi, the nursery is precious and I love the name! I'll be praying for you over the next few weeks--This is such an exciting time! We will have to get our little boys together sometime!