12/9/10

Committed!

If you haven't heard....there is a fabulous show on NBC called "The Sing-Off"!
It's a show for a cappella groups to perform popular songs.  It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to listen to these groups sing without any accompaniments.  Normally there is one lead singer and the other members of the group are using their voices to harmonize and create instruments you would normally hear during a song.  

The best group on the show (in my opinion) is actually from Huntsville, Alabama!  I'm so glad my home state is being represented in such a fabulous way!  Their group's name is "Committed".....don't forget it - - I'm sure you'll hear of them sometime soon.  

If you have a chance, follow this link and watch the episodes you've missed!  You won't regret it!

And by the way....

Henry really is smiling now!

2 comments:

Pamela Lankford said...

I love this pic of Henry! He has the biggest blue eyes. He is just too cute!

Laura Farrell said...

oh my gosh!!!! henry is adorable. i can't stand it. hope to meet him soon :)