12/20/10

Two Months!

Henry has graced us with his presence for two whole months.  I honestly cannot believe it (or remember it for that matter)!  All of my friends with babies warned me that having a newborn would be a blur, and boy were they right!  Henry will be 9 weeks on Thursday, and I can just now say that we are falling into our new normal.

Henry at 2 months

We tested out the Bumbo seat this week.  He sat on the couch in front of our tree.  We talked and sang songs...

but that didn't last long.

And Santa....if you're out there, 

all I want for Christmas is a FULL night's sleep.  :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

He is getting so big! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens....just saw him a week ago and I believe he has grown six inches. What are you feeding him!!?? BESSIE

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how he has grown!!! I love the pictures; especially the one of him crying! So funny! Can't wait to see my little sweetie! Ronnie

Laura Farrell said...

what a sweet boy!! merry christmas- xoxoxo