1/23/11

Learning So Much....and 3 months!

Henry has had a great time the past couple of weeks growing and learning.  I can just see the curiosity in his eyes and it tickles me to death!  He has found his voice and is able to focus on things longer than before!  Here's a quick video of Henry enjoying his bouncy seat:

He loves to smack that dragonfly!

Here are some other pictures that show how he is growing: 
*note that the giraffe was in a lot of these photos because I was trying to get a good 3 month picture

He found his tongue

In this picture I can just imagine him saying, "Hey Mom, look at this....I've got a hand!"

He can squeeze things (with a little help from me, of course)
He recognized Ronnie and Papa J.
It also could be that he just smiles for anyone that makes goofy noises!  :)

He loves mirrors and can find me in the reflection!


He also learned that he can stay warm in his bear suit.

We've been giving Henry a bottle once a day and Hank thought it was amazing when Henry was holding the bottle himself!  (I'm sure this was a fluke!)

Our sweet boy at 3 months.


We can't wait to see how much more he will learn in the future.  Hank and I often discuss what we think he will be when he grows up.  A teacher, engineer, doctor, astronaut....professional golfer?  Who knows - - only time will tell!

6 comments:

Laura Farrell said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Kasi, he is precious...what a darling baby! Growing and getting so big. xoxox

Addie Lamberth said...

I can't believe how big he is!! Libby says "Hey Henry! I miss you, can't wait to play soon!"

Rhonda said...

Good pictures of the little sweetie pie!! I love the one of the mirror!

Hank said...

I love that kid! I want to come home right now...

Pamela Lankford said...

It has been like a month since I have seen Henry! I sure hope I get to see him soon. Henry is adorable, Kasi!

Casey said...

ADORABLE pictures!!!!