5/21/11

7 months

If you can believe it, Henry turned 7 months old today.  The past few weeks, we have had so much fun with this little guy.  This stage is definitely my favorite---sitting up on his own, but not crawling yet!  He did, however, sit up by himself in the crib!  I walked in and said, "What is going on here?  Didn't I lay you down to take a nap?"  ----I thought I had walked into the twilight zone!    
He really is trying to crawl.  I'm sure it will be any day now!

7 months!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Henry Go.....the world is waiting! LVYU...BESSIE

Rhonda said...

Oh, my!! Henry you are so cute!!
Hugs and kisses!!
Ronnie

MK Boney said...

I can't believe he is 7 months already! He just gets cuter and cuter!

Laura Farrell said...

Oh he is just precious! And getting so big. Love that last shot!

Addie Lamberth said...

He is so big!! Can't believe he is 7 months old. I agree... that was my absolute favorite stage with Libby. Enjoy it while you can :)

Amber said...

Precious little Henry! He is getting so so big! wow!!!

Seung Hwan said...

Sweet baby!! He is precious.

Tillie Parks said...

Henry is so precious. I love the hat!

The Dickersons said...

Go Henry...Go Momma...when they are on the move, YOU ARE TOO! It is a wonderful time. :) He is growing so fast and so precious! :) Hugs and Kisses from the Dickersons.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Hank for sending the blog to me. Uncle Lewis and I will enjoy keeping up with Henry...who is the cutest Lamberth male of them all! Love Aunt Amy