5/23/11

The Pool is Cool

Since the weather has decided to warm up in Georgia....we have taken Henry to the pool a few times. Here are a few pictures from one of the afternoons we visited the pool.

Doesn't he look adorable in his bucket hat, swim shirt and American flag trunks?!

He loves to float....and I love the shade for him!
Henry and Mama practicing high-fives!
I think we have a little fish on our hands.  He loves bath time and the pool.  I can't wait to take him to the lake next!

4 comments:

MK Boney said...

AH! I MISS THE CONDO! What a life Mr. Henry is living! Quit posting so many cute pictures! I am missing him and you like crazy!

Katie said...

You do have such a nice pool!! We want to come and use again soon.

Laura Farrell said...

Such a cutie- we can't wait for swim season up here too!

Rhonda said...

I think his outfit is precious!! :)