and I don't mean Dallas!
Henry has had a terrible bout with the big "D" which also lead to a terrible diaper rash. Needless to say, things have been a little messy around here!
I can just hear you all now saying, "Kasi! You haven't blogged in a month and this is what you decide to post!" Well.....these are the facts of life, people.
So, basically after a week of taking Culturelle, having a bland diet, and using zero wipes (yes, we've been rinsing off his bum in the tub) his pediatrician wants me to collect his stool. I think my mouth dropped open when she brought all of the sample bottles I had to fill with his poop. It was definitely a "Lord, help me" moment. I'm so glad we have the weekend to collect these samples where Hank and pitch in a little bit!
Until next week, we've switched his formula to soy, cut out the dairy, and started using mineral oil on cotton balls instead of just rinsing off the poop.
I'm not sure what's going on with our little one, but please keep him in your prayers! Hopefully it's just a bug that is trying to work its way out of his system.
Thankfully, he still acts like his old self when we aren't changing his diaper.
4 comments:
Poor Henry! Hope he get back to his old "regular" self soon. Actually, I couldn't help but laugh at the goggles.......one of the funniest movie scenes from my early mothering days was when the Dad on movie "Mr. Mom" came out of his baby's room (after the baby had eaten a whole can of chili) holding messy diapers with long handled tongs and wearing goggles! Must be pretty bad "D" when Henry's the one in the goggles! MB
I am praying for you all, especially Henry!! Hopefully, next week will be better.....glad to see that Henry is not letting this slow him down!!
OHH No! Not fun! Bless his heart! Praying for y'all and that sweet boy!
Hope Mr. Henry is all better.....AND you change your "Big D" post faster than you did the last one. It's one thing to read about cute H at splash park multiple times but....well....reading about Big D too many times is not as pleasant!! Jus' kiddin'.......lovya: MB
Post a Comment