10/19/11

12 Months

To prepare for Henry's party this weekend, I went ahead and took his 12 month photo with the giraffe.  It is truly c-r-a-z-y to think it's been a year (on Friday) since his birth.  He fills my heart with joy and I can't wait to watch him grow into the man that our most gracious Heavenly Father designed him to be.


Hasn't he turned out to be a cutie?  I still can't believe he didn't win "The Cutest Baby Contest" that I entered him in on the Today Show.  They don't know what they are missing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Henry is here!!! And he is so beautiful --- so precious! Thank you, Lord, for your great bounty and blessings!"....this is what I wrote in a notebook at the hospital right after he was born. And it is still true...he is still beautiful and precious to us all. Happy Birthday Week, sweet boy! BESSIE

Rhonda said...

Amen!! I agree with Bessie!! Henry is a most precious gift from God...and I love him so very much!!! Henry, I pray you have a wonderful birthday this week and a wonderful time with all your family and friends as we celebrate your big day!! Ronnie

Addie Lamberth said...

He looks so cute!! {I notice that outift too!} Happy birthday sweet boy. We love you!

Amanda "Mandy" Gardner said...

What a wonderful picture of Henry. He is a happy boy! and just precious. Happy Birthday Henry!

Amber said...

What a great picture! He is so smiley! I just love it! Happy Birthday week sweet Henry! Love you!

Pamela Lankford said...

Henry is surely a cutie! I know he will grow to be a wonderful man since he has you and Hank to guide him through life. It is amazing how time flies! He is a happy baby and so very loved by so many. Happy 1st Birthday, Henry!!!! May God continue to bless you in the years to come!