Yay!! He is walking!!! Getting to be such a big boy!! New places to see and new things to do!! Give him a big hug and kiss for me....lots of love...!
He's such a cutie and he's getting SO big!!!
oh my goodness- he is so big! i love the "yays!" and jono loves his growls while he is walking- precious!
I miss him so much! Can't wait till this weekend so I can spend some time with the little track star! BESSIE
So cute! Thanks for sharing. Hope yall are doing well!
Happy boy! He is so fun!
Man, that boy is cute! He must have some good genes!
Look at him go! He is really growing up! Give him a hug from Aunt Amber and Uncle T (he is watching it with me :o)..) See yall soon!!
Wow! Look at Henry go! He is walking really weel. I can't wait to see it in person. XOXOP.S. Hank, he does have some good genes. Way to pat yourself on the back! Hahaha. Henry is adorable and a very lucky boy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yay!! He is walking!!! Getting to be such a big boy!! New places to see and new things to do!! Give him a big hug and kiss for me....lots of love...!
He's such a cutie and he's getting SO big!!!
oh my goodness- he is so big! i love the "yays!" and jono loves his growls while he is walking- precious!
I miss him so much! Can't wait till this weekend so I can spend some time with the little track star! BESSIE
So cute! Thanks for sharing. Hope yall are doing well!
Happy boy! He is so fun!
Man, that boy is cute! He must have some good genes!
Look at him go! He is really growing up! Give him a hug from Aunt Amber and Uncle T (he is watching it with me :o)..) See yall soon!!
Wow! Look at Henry go! He is walking really weel. I can't wait to see it in person. XOXO
P.S. Hank, he does have some good genes. Way to pat yourself on the back! Hahaha. Henry is adorable and a very lucky boy!
Post a Comment