Last week, we celebrated Annaleigh's birthday during our playdate and I wanted to share a few of the pictures from that day.
We finally got to meet the newest addition to the crew, Clara. She is a doll and her mom, Angela, is a dear friend!
The girls- Amy with Anna Beth and Caroline - Angela with Annaleigh and Clara
More Anna Beth
Hannah joined us too!
Benjamin
William
Nathan
Bryant
Bradley
and....Henry!
He totally didn't mind the pink golf club set...
A race track with noodles - great idea Gi Gi (Anglea's mom)!
The birthday girl, Annaleigh.
In this picture, Henry was watching Annaleigh blow out her candle. He was being so patient....
and it was worth the wait.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh- I smiled the entire time.....I couldn't get enough of each picture. What sweet sweet children. Ah- I can't believe how big they have gotten. Henry I feel like changed over night! What a handsome BOY he is. Where did baby Henry go? Thanks for sharing friend. I will continue to look at this post when missing yall and wondering what my BF's children look like. Missing yall but praising Him for those precious lives!
So sweet!! You take such cute pictures!!! I treasure the time I get to spend with you girls. You all are such a blessing in my life and I thank God for such good friendships for myself and my boys.
Kasi! This is so wonderful. I am with Anna. I will look at this post often too. What a fun day it was and you captured all the babies so well. Thank you Jesus for our friendships and our babies.
AWESOME pictures of capturing each child's personality using such creativity! Your HIRED! So thankful for each one of you as well and no doubt God knew that we all needed each other to learn this Motherhood together. Thank you for taking these of A's big day, hard to believe she's two!
Ang
All those kids are gorgeous! They looked so peaceful and happy, the way kids are supposed to look. All of you are so blessed! JP
Post a Comment