The past few months Henry and I have practiced letter recognition at least once a day using the website www.starfall.com or the starfall app I have on my phone. Lately, Henry has really been paying attention to the letters around him and can even spell his name. I wasn't sure if he knew all of the letters, so this week I put him to the test.....and he passed with flying colors! Tonight Hank videoed our smart boy in action.
See for yourself:
Henry, we are so proud of you and love seeing you learn new things each day!
5 comments:
Aunt Jeanne
said...
Outstanding Henry! You are one smart baby boy! I'm so very proud of you! Love you bunches!
5 comments:
Outstanding Henry! You are one smart baby boy! I'm so very proud of you! Love you bunches!
Henry, you are smart just like your mommy! Papa T and I are so impressed but not surprised....we knew you were brilliant the day you were born! Bessie
Wow Henry! Great job! So accomplished at such a young age. Mommy is giving you such a great head start!
Henry, I am so very proud of you!!! You are just a "super star"!! Good job Mama Kasi! Love you!!
Smarty Britches! Love y'all!
Post a Comment