Each kid had to find one egg of each color.
After the controlled chaos was over, everyone came back together to hear a little devotion that coordinated with the eggs.
Each egg had a verse and small prize or item inside. The devotion led the kids (very quickly) through the birth of Christ to His accention into heaven.
After the devotion, we ate dinner and enjoyed a petting zoo since it wasn't raining anymore!
On Easter Sunday, we went to our church in Opelika. Afterwards, we drove to my parents house to eat lunch.
Annabelle and Henry really enjoyed their Easter baskets.....I mean the paper inside the Easter baskets!
Most of all - - - Thank you, Lord Jesus, for the sacrifice you made by dying on the cross to save us from our sins. I am so grateful I can serve a RISEN Savior and that your Holy Spirit lives within me.
"But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." John 20:31
1 comment:
I love the way the Easter celebration at your church was planned for the children. Love the sweet pictures of Henry and Annabelle!
Post a Comment