Desserts galore
Henry and Annaleigh
A Look Who's Talking moment.
Caroline took Henry's Sophie giraffe and I can just imagine him saying, "Hey! Give that back!"
Henry loved the wagon rides. Especially with his buddy Bradford!
This was a hard shot to get. It's not perfect.....but at least they are all in the photo!
I thought this was a fun perspective of the process of getting the kids' shot:
All the mommy's with their kiddos.
Easter morning at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church.
In case you were wondering.....Henry wore a smocked outfit to church. We saved the monogrammed outfit for Easter dinner at Nick and Elisabeth's new house. My favorite comment from my last post was from my dad. He sent me an email and said, "I personally think the monogram looks fine, but I know how choosy mothers can be. By the way, where was it supposed to be?" My first reaction was, "ugh, men! It's supposed to be in the middle, of course!" After the fact, I thought my dad had a point. Do I really want to be a choosy mother? Shouldn't I just go with the flow?
I should have just let him wear the monogrammed outfit all day, because in the end he looks adorable in whatever he his wearing! Hopefully, I have learned my lesson--Quit being so uptight about silly things!
Yesterday, we spend a lot of time in the laundry room. Henry woke up early from one of his naps (imagine that) so I put him in the hamper while I finished up a load.
I hope you all had a great Easter weekend. I am so thankful I serve a Risen Savior!

1 comment:
Oh my!!! What great pictures!! Henry has grown so much since I last saw him!! He is just precious! Love the wagon shot and the laundry basket shot!
Mama :)
Post a Comment