5/13/11

A Blessed Mama....(Take 2)

I'm really not sure what happened to my original Blessed Mama post.... I guess "it just up and vanished like a fart in the wind".
(I can just hear my mother right now, "Kasi!  I can't believe you wrote that!"  Well....I can't help it!  Whenever something vanishes I always think of that Shawshank Redemption quote!)


I think the original post went something like this:

I don't have words for how blessed I feel to be the mother of this beautiful baby boy.  I pray that I never take this time or these moments for granted.


And just because you are reading this again.....here's another picture for your enjoyment.

Also, a BIG thank you to my mom for always being so supportive and loving.  Cam and I are lucky to have such a beautiful, Godly women to call MOM!

5 comments:

Addie Lamberth said...

yeah.... blogger is acting SO weird! Henry is so cute! can't wait to see y'all soon!

Pamela Lankford said...

Love the pictures of Henry! The new one is adorable! You are a very lucky girl (Mother)! Enjoy every moment with that sweet boy! XOXO

Joyce said...

Kasi, Henry is more gorgeous than ever. He is one hunk of burning love! He has a beautiful spirit that shines through. God truly blessed you and Hank with this little one, and I get to enjoy him, that is a blessing!JP

Aunt Jeanne said...

Henry could be a baby model!

Rhonda said...

No comment on your remark....
but I love the pics of Henry!!
Mama