6/13/11

This and That

Sometimes you just need a post about things that don't necessarily go together.  Keeping that in mind, here is a list of random things I've had on my mind lately.

1.  Henry is ALL OVER THE PLACE.


2.  We are going to put our condo on the market SOON.  It seems to be getting smaller by the day.



3.  Hank and I have always taken an anniversary trip in the past.  Last year's trip was most spectacular and I hope to go back there some day.  This year we are renting a cabin on Lake Martin for a few days.  It seems like a good idea since our moms are close by!  :)  While we are there we are going to try and set up a time to ride horses at Russell Crossroads.  The 2 pictures below are from Memorial Day weekend, when we took Henry to the Stables for the first time.
Petting a Clydesdale 

Sitting in the carriage

4.  Hank had a Company Picnic this past weekend at Chastain Park.  Henry's had his first real swing experience and loved it.


5.  Hank flipped over this dinner.  Steak sandwich on ciabatta bread with heirloom tomatoes, avocado, and arugula.  We also had fresh corn with bell peppers and onions.  It was pretty good, I must say.


6.  God is good!  Read about why, here.

That should do it.  Hope you all have a wonderful week.  

6 comments:

Katie said...

We need to go to the park soon so Henry can swing some more! Send me those recipes, looks delicious!

Casey said...

henry is adorable! why don't you email our whole bible study those recipes. YUM!

Laura Farrell said...

henry is getting big! and that sandwich looks amazing :)

Rhonda said...

I just loved the video of Henry!! He is on the move now!! Look out Mama Kasi!! By the way, you are becoming quite a good cook, your photos of your food look good enough to be in a magazine!! Love you!

Pamela Lankford said...

Henry is growing sooooo fast! He is adorable! I do agree that your food looks yummy! Thanks for including my news in your post. It is exciting and scary as you know.......Can't wait to see you guys again! XOXO

Amber said...

Ooo Henry is crawling! Maybe I am way behind on this milestone---but yayay!