I saw this Heart Stamp craft on a friend's Pinterest page, and it was the winning, perfect for a pre-toddler, idea of the day.
First, I bent a toilet paper roll into a heart shape and dipped it into paint.
Next, after practicing a few times with Henry, he took over and stamped to his heart's content. (no pun intended)
{Weird story......Hank and I got this piece of wood cut to use as a leaf for our hand-me-down table. Over the years, it has also been used as a table for my crafts and paintings. I'm just glad I remembered to get it out for this activity!}
Since I thought the heart stamps were turning out so well, I let Henry make a sheet for each set of his grandparents. Hopefully by now, they have all received their Valentine and love it as much as I do!
Happy Heart Day!

4 comments:
Oops! Sneak peek of our yet to be received card! Looking forward to checking the mailbox today! Henry looks like he's really enjoying his art work and messy hands......you were brave! MB
I am looking forward to getting mine as well!! It looks like Henry really enjoyed making them and I love the t-shirt you used with Cam's #34 peeking out in the back! You are a very creative Mama!!
Love you!
he's so stinking cute! you are braver than i would have been! halaina didn't get to paint until last year! lol! :)
Henry, I love mine & Papa's card for V. Day! You are sweet to think about us, you are an excellent painter! Looking forward to your next Monet! Love you Little One, love you too, Kasi and Hank. Heard you all had some frozen air last night. Lovely, isn't it? I am so ready for some warmer weather without the turbulence that comes along with it. Have a great week! JP
Post a Comment